Display your QR code at the exit of ...
- your store, hotel, restaurant
- theater (or broadcast it on a big screen...guaranteed effect)
- conference or training room
- a park attraction
- an airplane, a train
- ...everywhere you need customer feedback!
tam-tam will allow you to collect the opinion of your customers or users on your products and services.
- The survey will be done in a few clicks
- A field is available for suggestions or messages from your customers.
- In the end, your customers are redirected to the web page of your choice (Promotions on your site, social networks, manufacturer site, etc.)
How to set up a poll?
- 1 - you choose up to 5 criteria
- 2 - The application generates a QR Code
- 3 - Print your QR code and place it at the exit of the place, on a business card, on the last page of a presentation (training, conference...)
- Finally, on our site, analyze your statistics in real time
tam-tam is intended for:
- Business leaders
- Quality Managers
- Artists, writers, actors
- Of course not exhaustive list...
You will be able to:
- to have the opinion of your customers without it being disseminated...practical for the provision of services (trainers, speakers, etc.)
- Remarks are not broadcast and therefore will not harm you!
- Some customers will not hesitate to give you good advice when they would not on a published review
- You can insert a redirect link after the survey to a product page or a promo.
Don't forget the text!
... and even if we provide you with a tool to make elaborate QRs
- A QR code without destination indication is useless!
- ... like a link on the internet without indication
- Do not put "scan me!" ... but rather where you take your customer (catalogue, reviews, etc.)
- Point to an effective page (Good deals, direct questionnaire, etc.)
- Place it where the customer will see it from afar, exiting the store, the merry-go-round, etc.)
- Don't overdo it!
- Check that it is readable, test it (pay attention to color gradients)